1) WHAT IS GH3?
GH3 is a formulation of procaine hydrochloride buffered and stabilized with potassium metabisulfite and benzoic acid. Procaine hydrochloride is metabolized in the body, producing PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) and DEAE (diethyl amino ethanol), which are vitaminic precursors to the formation of folic acid, choline, and acetyl-choline. Thus GH3 is rightly considered a “pro-vitamin”, or, a compound that leads directly to the formation of vitamins in the human body. As such, domestic GH3 tablets are protected for sale by the Dietary Supplements Act of 1994.
Active Ingredients List: Proc HCl 100 mg., Benzoic Acid 6 mg., Potassium Metabisulfite 5 mg., Disodium Phosphate 0.5 mg.,
2) IS TMI’S GH3 THE SAME AS THE ROMANIAN?
Our GH3 is the exact laboratory duplication of Dr.Ana Aslan’s original formula, with nothing added or taken away from the active ingredients. There are only 2 differences:
1. – We do not use a sugar-coating (our tablets are enteric-coated)
2. – Our price is about 75% less than the Romanian (which is sometimes available from Europe for those customers who for one reason or another want to get it.) After 15 years of experience with hundreds of people using our GH3, we have absolute certainty of its effectiveness. The lab analyses and the personal results both attest to the fact that TMI’s GH3 is the total equivalent of the Romanian product in both formulation and action.
3) WHY NOT JUST TAKE PABA AND DEAE or DMAE ?
Procaine combines PABA and DEAE with a weak, “covalent” bond, which allows them to enter the cells more easily. This is why just taking PABA and DEAE or its by product DMAE separately does not produce the same results: because they would not effectively enter the cells in their individual form.
4) ISN’T PROCAINE JUST AN ANAESTHETIC?
It is the presence of the buffers that changes the nature of the procaine from primarily an anesthetic, to the valuable anti-depressant and anti-cortisol supplement that GH3 is. Tests over the years have proven that unbuffered procaine is too unstable to last long enough to do the things that GH3 does.
5) WHAT DOES GH3 DO?
Although the pharmacologic action of GH3 is not wholly understood, the observed results over the past 50 years, of extensive use by millions of people worldwide, shows that GH3 does the following:
1. Improves the homeostasis of the body; the balance of the diverse systems of the body is enhanced, which has been described as the definition of health itself.
2. Gently dilates and cleanses the blood vessels, thus improving circulation to all parts of the body. This may account for the observed rejuvenative effects upon the skin and hair, as well as generally improved functioning overall.
3. Tends to restore the level of MAO (monoamine oxidase, an enzyme) toward normal. The natural buildup of MAO after about age 40 leads to lower energy and sometimes depression. GH3 is a mild, reversible MAO inhibitor, which means that it is extremely safe to use since it allows necessary MAO to perform when needed by the brain or liver.
4. GH3 acts as a cortisol-inhibitor, preventing excess cortisol (a hormone produced when we’re under stress) from causing cellular damage, leading to the symptoms of aging.
6) HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR GH3 TO WORK?
Most people will feel the mildly euphoric effects of GH3 within 1-3 days of first taking it. For the total actions of GH3 to fully take effect, 3-6 months usage is recommended; usage may be continued with periodic short breaks indefinitely, or repeated as a cycle once or twice per year.
7) IS IT NOW LEGAL TO SELL DOMESTIC GH3 IN THE U.S.?
GH3 is a dietary supplement protected by Dietary Supplement Act of 1994. This was established beyond question in the case of U.S. vs Rodger Sless/TMI, in which a federal court ruled for the first time on whether GH3 is a vitamin or a drug. The outcome of this case clearly places GH3 in the category of dietary supplement. This court case and the Dietary Supplement Law of 1994 also require that the FDA prove that substances are dangerous or new drugs through open public procedures before taking it upon itself to harass lawful businesses. [For detailed information on this case, including referrals to our attorney who defeated the FDA, please check the appropriate box on the order form.